Wholehearted Parenting – BUT IF I DON’T YELL AT MY KIDS, WILL THEY LISTEN TO ME?
I know you won’t want to miss my conversation with Hal Runkel, author of “Screamfree Parenting: The Revolutionary Approach to Raising Your Kids by Keeping Your Cool”. Hal is licensed marriage and family therapist, relationship coach, and seminar speaker. He is also the founder of the Screamfree Institute.
OK parents, time for some openness and honesty…
• Do your kids push your buttons?
• Do you find yourself yelling at them, even though you swore you never would?
• Would you like to remain in control of your own behavior…no matter how your children are behaving?
I believe there is a better way! Please join my conversation with Hal, as we examine the importance of…
• Responding to your child rather than emotionally reacting to their behavior
• Becoming a “calming authority” for your child
• Sending loving, positive messages to children, while gaining their respect and cooperation
Please join us as we explore what Screamfree Parenting is all about!
“ScreamFree: learning to relate to others…in a calm, cool and connected way, taking hold of your own emotional responses no matter how anyone else chooses to behave; learning to focus on yourself and take care of yourself for the world’s benefit.”