Win Win Parenting – Making Heathy and Happy Babies: Preconception, Pregnancy and Birth
- Thinking about having a baby?
- Trying to have a baby?
- Pregnant with a baby? OR
- Do you already have a baby you’re taking care of now?
If you answered “YES!” to any of those questions, then this is the show for you! In this episode I interview Jan Roberts who is an expert on preconception, pregnancy and babies. With over a dozen books, she is a prolific author and authority on all things baby. Among her latest books you’ll find Heathy parents: Healthy baby and Great stuff to know: Before you conceive. You can find out more about Jan’s work on her blog.
So listen in and here’s just some of what you’ll learn:
- How to prepare your body for conception – for both men and women.
- Strategies for getting pregnant – even if you’ve been trying for a long time unsuccessfully.
- The importance of diet and lifestyle for nurturing healthy, happy babies.
- Keys for a good pregnancy and birth.
- The most important things to do when your baby arrives so your whole family thrives!
Learn how to combine your natural instinct and intuition as a parent with good sound parenting approaches for a Win Win for you, your baby and your family!