Join me today as my guest, Harris Glasser, Author of the best-selling book “It’s My Money & I Want it!” and I discuss how Harris’ lifetime experience as a successful entrepreneur in a variety of successful businesses has taught him how to easily deal with various financial situations, so that you can keep that hard earned cash! This is Part 2 of a 3-part series and today’s topic is all about “Navigating the World of Business.”
Some of the items that we will be discussing:
- What personality qualities should one have to open their own business?
- What are some of the Pros and Cons of owning your own business?
- What are the first steps you need to take when considering which type of business you want to own?
- What are the advantages or disadvantages of having a partner?
- What can I expect on a daily basis?
- And much, much more…
To learn how to improve your credit and find your “Right Fit Mortgage®” check out my website HERE!