Surviving the Credit Crisis – Getting Your MBA is Easy With NEW Online Programs!
In today’s business world, it seems like employers are looking for more leadership and management skills in their young executives than ever before. Some companies are now requiring an MBA at entry level and/or for advancement. Getting your MBA (Master of Business Administration) is the most prestigious degree in the business world. With new online programs designed for the working professional, getting to that next level is easier than you may think!
Join me today as my guest, Abbey O’Connor, Asst. Dean & MBA Director of Longwood University, College of Business & Economics and I discuss Longwood’s virtual program.
Some of the topics that we will be covering include:
- Why should someone get their MBA?
- What are the benefits of completing your MBA online?
- What does Longwood’s online MBA look like?
- What is the benefit of earning a MBA in real estate?
- What kind of courses will I complete with an real estate MBA?
- And much, much more…
If you are interested in taking your career to the next level, Check out the Longwood University online MBA program HERE!