Host: Jessica Jarmer
Getting kids to eat vegetables can be the victory of a lifetime. Getting them to eat vegetables and not to eat hot dogs, hamburgers, ice cream and most of what their friends are eating might seem like a miracle. The Practical Vegan (and soccer) Mom, Jessica Jarmer is a long time vegan raising three kids in a meat eating world.
Be prepared for tips and recipes sprinkled with nutritional and medical information to help you eat well, eat good and eat healthy. Whether you’re a mom, a single corporate lawyer or a fireman, and want, or need, to eat better, Jessica is going to make going vegan an easy part of your everyday life (not to mention yummy)… and give you a glimpse into her crazy and (mostly) vegan family. If you thought vegan meant boring, listen up!
Jessica is a working, PTA and soccer mom who successfully manages to shuffle through life and get dinner on the table without leaving a kid at practice. When she isn’t carpooling the world, she runs a nutritional coaching business where she transitions people to plant based diets. She uses tips and hints that she has learned through her own experience to make her clients’ lifestyle changes successful.
Learn how these two new products can convert most recipes into vegan delights.
Previous EpisodesView All Past Episodes of The Practical Vegan Mom
The Practical Vegan Mom with Jessica Jarmer
Jessica Jarmer, HHC, AADP is a certified health coach and natural food chef. She is certified through the Institute for Integrative Nutrition in New York City and is a graduate of The Natural Kitchen Cooking School Chef Training Program. Jessica is a member of the American Association of Drugless Practitioners and hold a certificate in Plant Based Nutrition. She also holds a Bachelor of Science degree in education from Salve Regina University in Newport, Rhode Island.
Jessica teaches cooking classes bimonthly and coaches clients weekly.
- The Practical Vegan Mom – “Baking like Mom” January 16, 2017
- The Practical Vegan Mom – Vegans Don’t Eat Vegetables” January 13, 2017
- The Practical Vegan Mom – Goldfish Crackers aren’t Vegan January 10, 2017
- The Practical Vegan Mom – Cut the Cow a Break January 9, 2017
- The Practical Vegan Mom – Quinoa is a Busy Mom’s Best Friend January 6, 2017
- The Practical Vegan Mom – Cosmetics Aren’t Vegan? January 5, 2017
- The Practical Vegan Mom – Make Ahead Muffins to Have on Hand January 4, 2017