Surviving the Credit Crisis – Shopping for a Lender – The Interview Process
Today on “Surviving the Credit Crisis” we will be discussing one of the hottest, most controversial topics in the mortgage business “Shopping for a Lender – The Interview Process.”
One of the biggest decisions that you will make in the Home Buying Process will be choosing and working with a lender. Not only picking a reliable financial institution, but more importantly a knowledgeable, experienced loan officer within that financial institution…and that’s where it gets tricky! Consumers have always been led to believe that the Lender controls the mortgage application process, but that’s just not true!!! You have options…lots of options!
Did you know…
• That most people fail to get the best deal possible when shopping for a home loan!
• That 80% of your resulting mortgage experience is based on your loan officer’s own personal knowledge and organizational skills!
• That there are 9 critical questions to ask any loan officer in the interview process! A mistake here can get your loan “Denied” at that last minute!
• That you can negotiate closing costs and eliminate those nasty “Junk Fees” that can add $$$ at closing.
• That there really are “insider secrets” on how to determine IF you’re getting a market interest rate or being charged a rate much higher!
So, please join me for today’s show! When we’re finished your gonna feel like you’ve just had coffee with a very good friend!