Practical Karma: The Coach Approach – The Coach Approach – A Visit To The Chiropractor
Meet Wendy Kay’s own Chiropractor this week, Dr. Jocelyn Hallen, owner of Badger Health Center for 13 years. Get the insight on the philosophy and implications of Chiropractic on your own body. Find out all the benefits of this muscular, skeletal, neurological practice that could most-definitely be the Answer to Eliminating Your Physical PAIN Without a Prescription, Add to Your Flexibility, and the Opening Up of Vertebral Restrictions to Your Nerves to Regain Normal Functions/Signals to Your Whole Body. It’s great! And something that you’d definitely want to find out about and consider for your healing and to Feel Good More Often!
You May Want To Try Chiropractic If:
• You’re suffering from chronic pain due to injury or disease.
• You’ve had an impact injury.
• You’re arthritic.
• You’re child is experiencing “growth” pains.
• You’re body is preparing for child birth.
• You’re an athlete or heavy labor worker.
• You sit in front of a computer all day.
• ***Are you getting the idea here? No matter your situation, you can benefit from Chiropractic!
“Chiropractic has been the answer to eliminating chronic & acute pain for me for over 20 years. And now I take my daughter in for adjustments. I just wish my grandmother would have sought help for her arthritis through chiropractic, rather than narcotics, in the last decades of her life – her life experience could have been SO different.” Wendy Kay