Surviving the Credit Crisis – The Home Loan Process – From a Realtor Perspective!
The Home Loan Process is defined by what takes place before, during, and after you have an accepted sales agreement. During the entire process, your realtor will play a critical role in making this a fun, exciting, and safeguarded experience, where every aspect of the transaction flows smoothly and on time. But…It’s important to work with the RIGHT realtor! So I thought what better way to discuss this important role than by asking a realtor?
Learn the step-by-step process of what happens after you’ve been pre-approved and you’re ready to begin Phase Two – The House Hunt!
My guest for this show is a long-time realtor colleague of mine, Paul Carter, a realtor with John L. Scott Real Estate in Redmond, Oregon. We are going to be discussing how working with the RIGHT realtor, when you begin your home buying journey, will save you time, money, and stress!
Here are a few questions that you may be asking:
1. What is the best way to find your perfect realtor relationship? Learn the important questions to ask your potential realtor!
2. Why is it important for your realtor to know what type of loan in which a client has been pre-approved?
3. Why is it critical to get pre-approved before you go house hunting?
4. What is the difference between getting pre-approved and pre-qualified? (Karen)
5. Residential neighborhoods –vs- rural properties! How do property types affect financing?
6. What’s important to think about when deciding what property is perfect for you?