Conversations About Divorce – Surviving On A Single Parent’s Budget – Holiday Special
- Why it’s not too late to budget for your Holiday spending
- Where you can find extra $$$
- Ways you can be creative about gift-giving
- Why not incurring debt is more important than Christmas morning oohs and aahs
- Why you might want to team up with your ex
April McCaffery is the single parent of two teenage daughters, a paralegal, blogger at It’s All About Balance, and author of Balancing the Single Mom Budget, available on Amazon.