Thriving Entrepreneur – When Passion Meets Business with Elliot Kay
What’s important to you in this world? If money wasn’t an issue, what would you spend your time doing?
We are joined today by Elliot Kay who¹s going to talk about business strategies that you can do so you can have a more peaceful life and do more of what you love and get paid for it.
* Build the lifestyle in line with your values, what you want to achieve and what will give you fulfillment
* Do what you love and monetize it so you can have not only happiness but fulfillment too.
“Happiness is unsustainable in the long term. You’ll have happy days, and you’ll have sad days. But when you do what you love, and you’re building a business that you love in a sustainable fashion, you’ll have fulfillment. And for me, fulfillment is the ultimate; even more than happiness. I’d rather wake up fulfilled every day than happy every day. If I’m happy every day, at some point I’m going to crash. But If I’m fulfilled, it’s more manageable. So do what you love.” ‹ Elliot
Quick tips on how you can identify your ideal client – the people you are meant to serve.
- You want to work with them.
- You can give them results.
- They can pay for what you are offering.
It’s about time to identify your passion and monetize it. It’s time to become an expert in what you love. Join Steve in this remarkable interview with Elliot Kay on Thriving Entrepreneur.