Inside the Writer’s Cafe with Cheryl Nason – DON’T KILL THIS CHILD: The Realization of Your Purpose and Vision is Only Alive and Strong As The Life You Give It by Andrew Robert
The book focuses on the importance of each of us delivering that eternal purpose for which God brought us here on earth. It stresses that in an attempt to birth that purpose, there must be many tough challenges to overcome, but in the midst of those struggles and challenges, we must not let that child in us die.
The child speaks of the gift, transformative ideas, or talent that God has deposited in every individual that only that individual can exploit, develop, or nurture for the benefit of others. The book tells us that God has finished His work here on earth and has commissioned us, humanity, to represent Him here to see that His purpose and plan for the universe is actualized. So don’t kill that child God-deposited in you.
BOOK CHAPTERS INCLUDE:
- The Cry
- Birthing Purpose is His Eternal Plan
- When God Becomes Silent
- Who Am I?
- How Do I Discover My Place in God’s Scheme?
- How Do I give Up My Will For His?
- Dangers of Fear and Birthing from Emptiness
- This Fire Was Not Meant to consume You!
- Allegiance to God and Birthing Under Men’s Rejection
- Recipes for Successful Birthing
- Understanding My Duty
- Birthing through Love & Sting of Envy
- Aligning with God’s Timing
- The Factors that Kill Fruitfulness (1)
- Factors That Kill Fruitfulness (2)
- Hindrance from Trusted Sources
- Birthing Through Your Words