169. Build Self-Confidence and Your Marriage
Subscribe and listen to Enlightenment of Change on your favorite podcast streaming service or YouTube. New episodes post everyweek – listen to Connie dive into new topics, revolving around elements of change, in your personal or professional life.
Connie’s motivational quotes for today is by – Tinypositive
“Relationships get stronger when both of you are willing to understand mistakes and forgive each other.”
Our Topic Today:
Check Out These Highlights:
Do you have a solid and healthy relationship with your significant other? Are you able to be honest and playful with your partner? Or do you always need to be the one in control? So what does all this mean?
- Laura speaks about women who are making a big mistake trying to get their husband’s attention and affection. What is it?
- What are some of the top signs that you might be controlling?
- What’s the first thing a woman can do to empower herself to have a playful and passionate relationship even if it seems hopeless now?
- What’s the number one way to be an irresistible magnet to your husband?
About Laura Doyle:
Laura Doyle has a passion for helping women fix their relationships, so they feel desired, taken care of, and special no matter how hopeless it seems.
She has been a guest on The Today Show, GMA, The Early Show, The View, The O’Reilly Factor, The Bill Maher Show and more.
How to get in Touch with Laura:
Stalk Connie Online!
Connie’s #1 International Bestseller Book – ESP (Easy Sales Process): 7-Step to Sales Success: https://whitmanassoc.com/resources/
Download Free Communication Style Assessment: www.whitmanassoc.com/csa
Connie’s ESP (Easy Sales Process) MasterClass: https://whitmanassoc.com/espmasterclass/