I Know Why You Did That
I know why you did that. That may sound like an ominous or accusatory statement upon first glance, but that phrase has actually been a great way for me to start the self-soothing process when the inner punisher wants to try to destroy me with my thoughts for something perceived as “wrong”.
The ability to self-soothe is one of the greatest skills you can learn as a human being. On this week’s show, I share my thoughts on self-soothing, how you can start to do that in triggered moments and the benefits of learning this simple trick. It doesn’t take long to start feeling better once you learn how to self-soothe. It just takes the willingness and the awareness to go within & take care of yourself in those moments. You can learn how to do that and more in this episode!
Ways to Support the Create What You Speak Podcast:
1. Purchase my 33 Days of Magic Course: www.33daysofmagic.com
2. Join my Telegram Channel: https://t.me/createwhatyouspeak
3. Leave a positive review for the show in your favorite podcast player: http://getpodcast.reviews/id/1369388267
4. Follow the podcast on your favorite podcast player: https://linktr.ee/sloanefreemont5. Comment on this episode and let me know what you liked and what you learned
6. Share https://linktr.ee/sloanefreemont with your friends and on social media so others can listen to the show
7. Connect on Minds: https://www.minds.com/sloanefreemont/
8. Connect on Gab: https://gab.com/sloanefreemont
9. Join my Gab Group: gab.com/groups/25315
10. Connect on Gab TV: https://tv.gab.com/channel/sloanefreemont
11. Connect on Clouthub https://clouthub.com/sloanefreemont12. Contact me with any questions, suggestions or comments: www.sloanefreemont.com