Hosted by Sloane Freemont
The stories we tell ourselves (positive and negative) create our reality. What is the reality that you are creating? Yes, we are living in crazy and stressful times with new pressures being put on us daily. The good news is, you don’t have to succumb to this fear-fueled drama. Navigating your reality to a place of success starts with taking control of your thoughts. The Create What You Speak podcast will help you chart the path to the destination you desire (and deserve). It’s time to finally put those worn-out stories on repeat to rest once and for all.
Sloane Freemont will help you take control of your inner voice – that voice that can propel you – or hold you back. Changing your thoughts is the first step, but it doesn’t stop there. You must take the action, the right kind of action, to get what you desire and Sloane can show you how. Getting into the mindset that your goal is a requirement and not a dream will allow the unfolding of a new life. There is no lottery ticket, Princess or Prince Charming coming to save you. YOU are the person you have been waiting for! Join Sloane to learn how to free your mind and live free in an unfree world.
The other day someone mentioned something to me about a current event, expecting me to be mad, and I just wasn’t. Surprised by this, the person then asked me “Well doesn’t this make you mad”? I thought about it for a minute and I said “No, it actually doesn’t because I’ve just stopped caring about the current events that I have no control over and that are hyped up by corporate media with the intention of keeping me in fear or rage.”
I thought about that afterwards and wondered: when did I stop caring? I don’t really remember when the change occured, it just happened. I can’t pinpoint the day or the time that I stopped caring. I just stopped. This led me to consider how different I am as a person as a result of this change, of not caring about whatever it is I’m “supposed” to care about.
This is an interesting observation about life because it got me thinking about how I’ve changed in other ways and wondering when did those changes occur as well? Again, I couldn’t pinpoint it to a day or time, but change had definitely happened.
There is definitely change that happens to us that is abrupt such as losing a job, a break up or a death. But there is also A LOT of change that happens that isn’t abrupt and as you are going through it, it doesn’t even feel like change. It is so subtle and so slow, it almost seems like nothing is happening until you look back and you can see how different you are, know where you came from and recognize that change occurred.
The interesting thing about change is when it happens, and we haven’t recognized it, things can feel prickly or irritating or annoying and we may not know why. Maybe we can’t be in certain situations we once were or we can’t be around the same people anymore but we don’t know why. If you are finding this happening to you, one place to look is within and see if something has changed for you that maybe you haven’t noticed.
This week I share my thoughts on change that is so subtle, we don’t even notice it, how to recognize it in your life and and why you should look back at this and protect the change that benefits you at all costs!
You can watch this episode here:
If you liked this episode, here are some ways to support my work:
Get your free copy of My Personal Awakening Map to start creating the reality YOU desire!
1. Help me keep the podcast going by donating: https://cointr.ee/sloanefreemont
2. Invest in yourself with my Create What You Speak Academy: http://createwhatyouspeak.com
3. Sign up for my newsletter: https://sloanefreemont.com/1502-2/
4. Join my Telegram Channel: https://t.me/createwhatyouspeak
5. Leave a positive review for the show in your favorite podcast player: http://getpodcast.reviews/id/1369388267
6. Follow the podcast on your favorite podcast player: https://cointr.ee/sloanefreemont
7. Comment on this episode and let me know what you liked and what you learned
8. Share https://cointr.ee/sloanefreemont with your friends and on social media so others can listen to the show
9. Read and share articles I’ve published: https://www.publish0x.com/create-what-you-speak?a=jnegL2n3aw&tid=sloanefreemont.com
10. Connect on Substack: https://createwhatyouspeak.substack.com/
11. Connect on Minds: https://www.minds.com/register?referrer=sloanefreemont
12. Connect on Flote: https://flote.app/user/Sloanefreemont
13. Connect on Odysee: https://odysee.com/$/invite/@sloanefreemont:5
14. Connect on Bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/sloanefreemont/
15. Connect on Rumble: https://rumble.com/c/c-356765
16. Contact me with any questions, suggestions or comments: [email protected]
If there is one thing that is constant in life, it’s change. And Sloane Freemont has a lot to say about change. From blowing up her safe Midwestern way of living and taking a huge risk and moving to Nashville, TN, Sloane shares real life stories and actionable steps that you can apply immediately to successfully navigate change in your favor. Her podcast, “Create What You Speak” takes you through the mindset changes AND the appropriate actions that are needed to go after, and get, what you want in life.If you have ever wanted to wake up in the morning and KNOW that your life is 100% moving in a direction YOU have set, not one that has been set for you, then you are ready for the Create What You Speak podcast. You’ll hear solutions to changing the negative scripts playing out in your head from someone whose voice is unapologetic and raw. She has a “been there, done that” kind of attitude because…… she actually has “been there and done that”. Giving up your fear will open up a new way of living where you are the one in control of your life. Are you ready to create what you speak?