Hosted by Sloane Freemont
The stories we tell ourselves (positive and negative) create our reality. What is the reality that you are creating? Yes, we are living in crazy and stressful times with new pressures being put on us daily. The good news is, you don’t have to succumb to this fear-fueled drama. Navigating your reality to a place of success starts with taking control of your thoughts. The Create What You Speak podcast will help you chart the path to the destination you desire (and deserve). It’s time to finally put those worn-out stories on repeat to rest once and for all.
Sloane Freemont will help you take control of your inner voice – that voice that can propel you – or hold you back. Changing your thoughts is the first step, but it doesn’t stop there. You must take the action, the right kind of action, to get what you desire and Sloane can show you how. Getting into the mindset that your goal is a requirement and not a dream will allow the unfolding of a new life. There is no lottery ticket, Princess or Prince Charming coming to save you. YOU are the person you have been waiting for! Join Sloane to learn how to free your mind and live free in an unfree world.
Don’t you just love the title, “Being Drunk on One’s Own Thoughts?” That title is actually one of the 8 Keys in Myung Sung, a living meditation. My guest is the author, Dr. Jenelle Kim. Dr Kim writes that Myung Sung is a “form of living meditation that is active, dynamic and woven into our everyday lives. It is a form of meditation that helps us to see ourselves, and therefore the world, more clearly”.
In this episode, we talk about the 8 Keys of Myung Sung with particular focus on Key 2: The True Right Correct Method, Key 3: Stop Being Drunk on One’s Own Thoughts and Key 6: Change Your Reality for the Better. Dr. Kim shares her wealth of knowledge that was passed down from her father. In this episode, we talk about how we can apply Myung Sung in our own lives, how all of it is connected and how you can use these principles to create the reality you desire. Be sure to listen to the end where Dr. Kim talks about setting your mind and your intention and plugging into the Tao. I hope you find this episode inspiring as you continue on your path of self-discovery.
More about Dr. Kim: Dr. Jenelle Kim, DACM, L.Ac., is the founder and lead formulator for JBK Wellness Labs. Dr. Kim is carrying on the medical knowledge and wisdom of her lineage and is devoted to integrating the philosophy, medical wisdom, and expertise of East Asia with the advancements of modern life and medicine of the West in order to touch and positively affect the lives of others. Dr. Kim is a Doctor of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine and is Nationally Board Certified in Herbology, Oriental Medicine, and Acupuncture. She furthered her studies abroad, training with some of the most respected doctors and herbalists of East Asia and completed extensive training in the field of Oriental Medicine. Dr. Kim is the custodian of her lineage’s proprietary Bi Bong® formulas and her first book, Myung Sung: The Korean Art of Living Meditation is available through Penguin Random House.
If you liked this interview, here are some ways to support my work:
Get your free copy of My Personal Awakening Map to start creating the reality YOU desire!
1. Help me keep the podcast going by donating: https://cointr.ee/sloanefreemont
2. Invest in yourself with my Create What You Speak Academy: http://createwhatyouspeak.com
3. Sign up for my newsletter: https://sloanefreemont.com/1502-2/
4. Join my Telegram Channel: https://t.me/createwhatyouspeak
5. Leave a positive review for the show in your favorite podcast player: http://getpodcast.reviews/id/1369388267
6. Follow the podcast on your favorite podcast player: https://cointr.ee/sloanefreemont
7. Comment on this episode and let me know what you liked and what you learned
8. Share https://cointr.ee/sloanefreemont with your friends and on social media so others can listen to the show
9. Read and share articles I’ve published: https://www.publish0x.com/create-what-you-speak?a=jnegL2n3aw&tid=sloanefreemont.com
10. Connect on Minds: https://www.minds.com/register?referrer=sloanefreemont
11. Connect on Gab: https://gab.com/sloanefreemont
12. Join my Gab Group: gab.com/groups/25315
13. Connect on Gab TV: https://tv.gab.com/channel/sloanefreemont
14. Connect on Odysee: https://odysee.com/$/invite/@sloanefreemont:5
15. Connect on Bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/sloanefreemont/
16. Connect on Rumble: https://rumble.com/c/c-356765
17. Contact me with any questions, suggestions or comments: [email protected]
If there is one thing that is constant in life, it’s change. And Sloane Freemont has a lot to say about change. From blowing up her safe Midwestern way of living and taking a huge risk and moving to Nashville, TN, Sloane shares real life stories and actionable steps that you can apply immediately to successfully navigate change in your favor. Her podcast, “Create What You Speak” takes you through the mindset changes AND the appropriate actions that are needed to go after, and get, what you want in life.If you have ever wanted to wake up in the morning and KNOW that your life is 100% moving in a direction YOU have set, not one that has been set for you, then you are ready for the Create What You Speak podcast. You’ll hear solutions to changing the negative scripts playing out in your head from someone whose voice is unapologetic and raw. She has a “been there, done that” kind of attitude because…… she actually has “been there and done that”. Giving up your fear will open up a new way of living where you are the one in control of your life. Are you ready to create what you speak?