Finding Commitment by Understanding Archetypes, Karma & Expectations
What is commitment and why is it so hard to achieve? My guest this week is Dr. Carmen Harra, author of the book Committed: Finding Love & Loyalty Through the Seven Archetypes. If you’ve struggled in love and you are ready to end the cycles of pain and disappointment to foster a truly fulfilling relationship, this episode is for you!
In this episode, Carmen and I discuss what archetypes are and the seven most common archetypes you will meet. Carmen shares her thoughts on expectations, what karma is (and isn’t) and how it relates to commitment. And in true Create What You Speak style, we talk about our thoughts about our relationships and how what we say about them matters.
Carmen’s book Committed will make you reevaluate the way you think about love. It is a relationship manual that unfolds in two parts: the work you’ll need to perform on the inside and the seven distinct archetypes you’ll encounter on the outside.
If you are ready to liberate yourself from people and places that no longer serve you and habits that hinder your relationship potential, and want to develop an unshakable sense of self-worth so that you give love not just to another partner but to the right partner make sure to listen to this episode!
You can watch the interview with Carmen here:
More About Carmen Harra: Dr. Carmen Harra is a world-renowned intuitive psychologist, best-selling author, radio show host, and relationship expert. Over the past 28 years, Carmen has helped over 40,000 people rediscover peace of mind, reclaim personal power, and regain joy. Her clients come from all walks of life, from the lady next door to Hollywood celebrities and eminent politicians. Carmen uniquely combines the normal with the paranormal to deliver powerful and positive change: tried and tested cognitive therapy coupled with the ancient arts of numerology, mediumship, and incredible intuition.
Carmen has been featured in such publications as The New York Times, New York Post, and New York Daily News, and on shows like Good Morning America, The View, Good Day New York, the Today show, and Fox News. She contributes to HuffPost, Thrive Global, Sivana East, Bustle, MindBodyGreen, and many more popular magazines.
She’s the author of international best-sellers like Everyday Karma, Decoding Your Destiny, The Eleven Eternal Principles, and Wholeliness, among others. Her seventh book, The Karma Queens’ Guide to Relationships, was published by Penguin Books and her new book, Committed: Finding Love and Loyalty Through the Seven Archetypes, was released in June 2021.
Carmen has also hosted call-in shows on Hay House Radio, WOR Radio, and WABC Radio. She currently hosts Miracle Guidance for Everyday Life every Tuesday on OMTimes Radio. You can learn more about Carmen and connect here:
- Visit her website at www.CarmenHarra.com
- Get a copy of her latest book Committed: Finding Love and Loyalty Through The Seven Archetypes.
- Connect with Carmen on Instagram: @CarmenHarra
- Connect on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DrCarmenHarra/
If you liked this episode, here are some ways to support my work:
Get your free copy of My Personal Awakening Map to start creating the reality YOU desire!
1. Help me keep the podcast going by donating: https://cointr.ee/sloanefreemont
2. Invest in yourself with my Create What You Speak Academy: http://createwhatyouspeak.com
3. Sign up for my newsletter: https://sloanefreemont.com/1502-2/
4. Join my Telegram Channel: https://t.me/createwhatyouspeak
5. Leave a positive review for the show in your favorite podcast player: http://getpodcast.reviews/id/1369388267
6. Follow the podcast on your favorite podcast player: https://cointr.ee/sloanefreemont
7. Comment on this episode and let me know what you liked and what you learned
8. Share https://cointr.ee/sloanefreemont with your friends and on social media so others can listen to the show
9. Read and share articles I’ve published: https://www.publish0x.com/create-what-you-speak?a=jnegL2n3aw&tid=sloanefreemont.com
10. Connect on Minds: https://www.minds.com/register?referrer=sloanefreemont
11. Connect on Gab: https://gab.com/sloanefreemont
12. Join my Gab Group: gab.com/groups/25315
13. Connect on Gab TV: https://tv.gab.com/channel/sloanefreemont
14. Connect on Odysee: https://odysee.com/$/invite/@sloanefreemont:5
15. Connect on Bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/sloanefreemont/
16. Connect on Rumble: https://rumble.com/c/c-356765
17. Contact me with any questions, suggestions or comments: [email protected]