Talking Freedom of Speech & Censorship with the Founder of Retalk_
My guest today is Pete Zaborszky, creator of the new social network site Retalk.com. Retalk_ has one goal: To facilitate civil discussion between people in the political center, and center right (and center left if they engage in a civil way), about any topic.
Pete and I talk about censorship & why he created Retalk_, we discuss the impact censorship has on all of us psychologically and how now more than ever we need to be able to have thoughtful conversations with each other online. We talk about how the woke voices are currently the loudest and their desire to get everyone in 100% agreement on every topic (which we all know will never happen). Pete shares what it’s like to be the CEO of a free speech site and how sticking to his values helps him make decisions in those sticky moments. If you are tired of silicon valley censoring your voice (aren’t we all?), check out Retalk.com, the fastest growing non-woke social network.
You can watch my interview with Pete here
More about Pete Zaborszky: Pete Zaborszky is a serial entrepreneur who previously founded a privacy advocate organization, and now is the CEO and founder of Retalk.com. Born in Soviet Hungary, growing up in both the UK and Hungary, Pete strongly believes in individual liberty and freedom of speech. This led him to create Retalk, a new social network for people frustrated with the censorship of Silicon Valley big tech. Retalk is built to encourage civil discussion. Conversations are grouped around interests, like gardening or history or politics. It also includes its own blogging platform with a ready-made audience. Retalk is run by people who welcome conservative/right-wing and center-right views. You can connect with Pete & the Retalk_ team here:
If you liked this episode, here are some ways to support my work:
Get your free copy of My Personal Awakening Map to start creating the reality YOU desire!
1. Help me keep the podcast going by donating: https://cointr.ee/sloanefreemont
2. Invest in yourself with my Create What You Speak Academy: http://createwhatyouspeak.com
3. Sign up for my newsletter: https://sloanefreemont.com/1502-2/
4. Join my Telegram Channel: https://t.me/createwhatyouspeak
5. Leave a positive review for the show in your favorite podcast player: http://getpodcast.reviews/id/1369388267
6. Follow the podcast on your favorite podcast player: https://cointr.ee/sloanefreemont
7. Comment on this episode and let me know what you liked and what you learned
8. Share https://cointr.ee/sloanefreemont with your friends and on social media so others can listen to the show
9. Read and share articles I’ve published: https://www.publish0x.com/create-what-you-speak?a=jnegL2n3aw&tid=sloanefreemont.com
10. Connect on Substack: https://createwhatyouspeak.substack.com/
11. Connect on Minds: https://www.minds.com/register?referrer=sloanefreemont
12. Connect on Flote: https://flote.app/user/Sloanefreemont
13. Connect on Odysee: https://odysee.com/$/invite/@sloanefreemont:5
14. Connect on Bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/sloanefreemont/
15. Connect on Rumble: https://rumble.com/c/c-356765
16. Contact me with any questions, suggestions or comments: [email protected]