Facing Your Feelings & Moving Towards Light
Do you value yourself sufficiently? I think most people would say yes. But if you start to examine your life, do your actions align with someone who values themselves sufficiently? It’s an interesting experiment to look at in your own life.
In this episode, Dr Erhard Vogel and I continue our monthly conversation. We cover all kinds of topics this week from how to have an experience so you can use the knowledge you’ve gained to live and act accordingly, how not living in the moment causes you not to relate to what you are experiencing and the importance of not classifying our feelings but being able to sit with them and let them flow through you. Denying our feelings ends up chaining us to the feelings we are trying to deny and Erhard shares his insight on the impact this has on us.
We also talk about Erhard’s Pearls of Wisdom from 6/14/22 “They run away from the Light and mistake the ensuing Shadow as their Identity”. There is so much packed into this episode and so much to consider! What is next for you? What action will you take as a result of listening to this episode? Last month we posed a challenge to you, the listener, asking what is next for you after listening to this episode. And we are asking you the same this month! One action you could take right now is to reach out to Erhard and I and let us know how you plan to implement what you heard in this episode. Please reach out and share your thoughts! Have you been able to experience anything different as a result of this conversation? Please let us know! We welcome any questions or comments you have or any other topics you would like us to cover. You can reach Erhard at [email protected] and you can reach Sloane at [email protected] We look forward to hearing your comments, questions and suggestions!
Watch the interview with Erhard here:
More about Erhard Vogel: Erhard Vogel, PhD, is recognized as one of the foremost meditation and Self-realization teachers in the world. Born in war-torn Germany, Dr. Vogel immigrated to the United States at age fourteen. He graduated from the Pratt Institute of Design in New York, and at an early age rose to a respected position in a world-renowned architectural firm. At thirty-one, he set aside a brilliant career in architecture to devote himself to the service of humanity.
For four years Erhard, as he likes to be called by his students, traveled the globe on foot. He lived in Europe, the Middle East, Afghanistan, India, Nepal and China, thoroughly researching the ways in which people of different cultures seek fulfillment. He saw the underlying need in everyone to fulfill their potential.
You can find out more about Erhard, connect on social media and sign up for his Pearls of Wisdom here: https://yogameditationnataraja.org
Get your copy of A Dialogue with Death: The Teacher of Life or Erhard’s other books here: https://amzn.to/3QU7TFP
If you liked this episode, here are some ways to support my work:
Get your free copy of My Personal Awakening Map to start creating the reality YOU desire! https://sloanefreemont.podia.com/your-personal-awakening-map
1. Help me keep the podcast going by donating: https://cointr.ee/sloanefreemont
2. Invest in yourself with my Create What You Speak Academy: http://createwhatyouspeak.com
3. Sign up for my newsletter: https://sloanefreemont.com/1502-2/
4. Join my Telegram Channel: https://t.me/createwhatyouspeak
5. Leave a positive review for the show in your favorite podcast player: http://getpodcast.reviews/id/1369388267
6. Follow the podcast on your favorite podcast player: https://cointr.ee/sloanefreemont
7. Comment on this episode and let me know what you liked and what you learned
8. Share https://cointr.ee/sloanefreemont with your friends and on social media so others can listen to the show
9. Read and share articles I’ve published: https://www.publish0x.com/create-what-you-speak?a=jnegL2n3aw&tid=sloanefreemont.com
10. Connect on Substack: https://createwhatyouspeak.substack.com/
11. Connect on Minds: https://www.minds.com/register?referrer=sloanefreemont
12. Connect on Flote: https://flote.app/user/Sloanefreemont
13. Connect on Odysee: https://odysee.com/$/invite/@sloanefreemont:5
14. Connect on Bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/sloanefreemont/
15. Connect on Rumble: https://rumble.com/c/c-356765
16. Contact me with any questions, suggestions or comments: [email protected]