Emotionally Nutritious Thoughts & Giving Up Your Investment In Fear
Does fear rule your inner world limiting what you do in your outer world? Is your fear the compass by which you live your life keeping you stuck in the same place? If fear tends to show up in your life and keep you from becoming who you really are, then you won’t want to miss this episode.
Joining me in this episode is Gilda Joffe, author of the book Dancing With Your Muse: Inner Magic to Release Fear & Embrace Creativity. The episode begins with Gilda sharing her story of what she learned at age 12 about having more control than she thought. From there we move on to discussing fear and how it can rule our lives and keep us from living. We talk about creativity and how creativity isn’t just limited to artists and musicians. We are all creating throughout our days and we have the ability to create whatever it is we desire!
Gilda and I also discuss success and what it actually means, letting go and letting things workout and how there are millions of paths available to us that we can’t see at the moment. Throughout this interview, Gilda shares stories from her book, her experiences as a professional violinist & what she has seen with the clients she coaches.
We are all living by the scripts in our head, so what kind of script are you living? If you are interested in changing the script from fear to one of expansiveness and creativity, this episode is for you!
You can watch this interview here:
More about Dancing with Your Muse: Have you ever had a dream, but let it go because you were too afraid of failure to try? Dancing with Your Muse is a heartfelt, motivational guide to understanding this fear, realising that you are not alone in it, and working past it to achieve your goals without inhibition.
Fear of failure is a universal issue that can hold even the most talented of people back from reaching their full potential. Dancing with Your Muse is a series of thirty essays which speak about the common and debilitating anxieties encountered on the path to creative expression. Sections include:
- “Fear In All Its Glory” – explains patterns of fear, and shows you how to transform inhibitors into positive outcomes.
- “Judgment and Criticism” – provides guidance on how to keep yourself in balance without succumbing to outside perceptions of your worth.
- “Success in Different Guises” – expands your notion of success by giving you a more personal, expansive understanding of what accomplishment really means to you.
Written in a gentle, contemplative tone, this book will encourage you to determine and strive for success on your own terms. Performers, business people, students, and everyday dreamers alike will learn to courageously choose the most direct pathways to creative success and, more importantly, personal fulfillment, holding only a desire to contribute fully to their own life.
More about Gilda Joffe: Gilda Joffe, graduate of The Julliard School, is an executive coach for women, with a speciality in eliminating fears hindering development of business and creative potential. With a focus on mindset work, she has over 25 years of teaching and coaching experience and is a certified Heart Math trainer for businesses & individuals.
As a violinist, Gilda performed throughout North America, as well as internationally with various European ensembles in major halls across the world.
You can find more about Gilda at https://www.performermindset.com/ and get your copy of Dancing With Your Muse: Inner Magic to Release Fear & Embrace Creativity on Amazon https://amzn.to/3JY8X8J and wherever books are sold.
If you liked this episode, here are some ways to support my work:
Get your free copy of My Personal Awakening Map to start creating the reality YOU desire! https://sloanefreemont.podia.com/your-personal-awakening-map
1. Help me keep the podcast going by donating: https://cointr.ee/sloanefreemont
2. Invest in yourself with my Create What You Speak Academy: http://createwhatyouspeak.com
3. Sign up for my newsletter: https://sloanefreemont.com/1502-2/
4. Join my Telegram Channel: https://t.me/createwhatyouspeak
5. Leave a positive review for the show in your favorite podcast player: http://getpodcast.reviews/id/1369388267
6. Follow the podcast on your favorite podcast player: https://cointr.ee/sloanefreemont
7. Comment on this episode and let me know what you liked and what you learned
8. Share https://cointr.ee/sloanefreemont with your friends and on social media so others can listen to the show
9. Read and share articles I’ve published: https://www.publish0x.com/create-what-you-speak?a=jnegL2n3aw&tid=sloanefreemont.com
10. Connect on Substack: https://createwhatyouspeak.substack.com/
11. Connect on Minds: https://www.minds.com/register?referrer=sloanefreemont
12. Connect on Flote: https://flote.app/user/Sloanefreemont
13. Connect on Odysee: https://odysee.com/$/invite/@sloanefreemont:5
14. Connect on Bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/sloanefreemont/
15. Connect on Rumble: https://rumble.com/c/c-356765
16. Contact me with any questions, suggestions or comments: [email protected]