Better Communication Leads to Better Sex with oOYes!
If you’ve listened to my show, you know I love talking to entrepreneurs about creation and bringing ideas to life. This week I’m excited to have Tanya Griffin on the show. Tanya is the founder of oOYes, an ecstatic sex lifestyle brand. Tanya and I talk about being an entrepreneur and the ups and down that come with it, why and how she created her company and what drives her to help people open up their communication channels to have better sex.
Built by women for everyone, oOYes leans into a retro sex, drugs and rock ‘n roll vibe. They are a sex positive, sex forward company and believe great sex starts with open communication, showing up and staying present. oOYes creates cannagasmic formulations that enhance pleasure and lead to ecstatic sex. The lubes, elixirs, massage candle and delectibles are rich in full spectrum CBD, CBG, terpenes, their patented beefused honey and other powerful botanicals designed to improve your sex life and bring new earth-shattering experiences. The oOYes Sex Quiz allows you to find your “kink score” and open communication with your partner about which sex acts you are willing to do together. If you are looking to have fun in the bedroom, build confidence and get closer to your partner, this episode is for you!
You can watch this episode here:
More About Tanya Griffin: oOYes founder, Tanya Griffin has spent the last 3 decades building companies focused on women’s and family health. On her journey from colostrum to cannabis to cum, Tanya has consistently scaled operations and CPG brands that are driven by “experience” and adding value to the customer.
In 1995, after the birth of the first of her four children, she founded Kangaroo Kids which, 28 years later, continues to help families with their parenting and breastfeeding needs. Her journey into building vertically integrated cannabis companies culminated in an exit to an MSO which enables her to continue to do what she knows and loves. This time it is all about sexual wellness and having more and better SEX. You can get your own oOYes products on their website www.oOYes.love and take the oOYes Sex Quiz at https://quiz.ooyes.love/.
Tanya has graciously offered 20% off to all Create What You Speak listeners! Use code SLOANE20 for your discount.
If you liked this episode, here are some ways to support my work:
Get your free copy of My Personal Awakening Map to start creating the reality YOU desire! https://sloanefreemont.podia.com/your-personal-awakening-map
1. Help me keep the podcast going by donating: https://cointr.ee/sloanefreemont
2. Invest in yourself with my Create What You Speak Academy: http://createwhatyouspeak.com
3. Sign up for my newsletter: https://sloanefreemont.com/1502-2/
4. Join my Telegram Channel: https://t.me/createwhatyouspeak
5. Leave a positive review for the show in your favorite podcast player: http://getpodcast.reviews/id/1369388267
6. Follow the podcast on your favorite podcast player: https://cointr.ee/sloanefreemont
7. Comment on this episode and let me know what you liked and what you learned
8. Share https://cointr.ee/sloanefreemont with your friends and on social media so others can listen to the show
9. Read and share articles I’ve published: https://www.publish0x.com/create-what-you-speak?a=jnegL2n3aw&tid=sloanefreemont.com
10. Connect on Substack: https://createwhatyouspeak.substack.com/
11. Connect on Minds: https://www.minds.com/register?referrer=sloanefreemont
12. Connect on Flote: https://flote.app/user/Sloanefreemont
13. Connect on Odysee: https://odysee.com/$/invite/@sloanefreemont:5
14. Connect on Bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/sloanefreemont/
15. Connect on Rumble: https://rumble.com/c/c-356765
16. Contact me with any questions, suggestions or comments: [email protected]