Getting a Grip on Time: Do More With Less! – Are you using your brain effectively?
Many quite brilliant people feel that their professional and personal lives are not measuring up to their expectations. Often they feel they can do and be better. In this interview Amy Brann from the UK, a neuroscientist and author of “Make Your Brain Work“, gives great insights on how to bridge the gap between science and business and how to improve our productivity and reach our potential.
In this interview you’ll find out:
- how to increase productivity by understanding how the brain works and how to use it in the workplace
- how understanding neuroscience will reduce the need for drugs to stabilise psychological issues
- how to improve your attention and focus – many people struggle with focusing and remembering things
- you’ll learn tips on distraction management
- how to improve your working environment and why
- you’ll learn how to capitalise on downtime and why power naps are good for us
- how to manage technology productively
- tips on how to effectively prioritise
- the place of delayed gratification
- the dangers of multitasking